Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,556 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
truthfully the only energy drink that doesn't make me feel like dog crap after having it and tastes super good. red bull actually has decent ingredients in it
My everyday go to energy drink! Love the taste and the results of just enough energy where I’m not to shake. Just enough that I need. Love the yellow ones too
Don’t get much in the can is not good for you the packaging is nice it’s a little expensive the flavor is OK but it is the best when it comes to energy drinks
i may or may not be addicted . i started drinking for energy instead of coffee because i am lactose & don't like black coffee now i just drink for the flavor.
Red Bull is my go to energy drink these days. They sell them pretty much everywhere and even though I find them a little overpriced, I can’t stop drinking them
Five stars every time. Everyone always tells me these things are going to kill me but I gotta have some sort of vice right? I love the tropical flavor as well!
Best drink to keep you up and also to mix with your adult beverages. The price is not that expensive neither. This is my good to drink when I need to energize.
Doesn’t taste very good but it does the job. I don’t like the sour taste but when I need a boost of energy I suck it up and drink this because it really works.
The only way I use this product is as a drink mixer and it works well for that purpose, the flavor meshes nicely with most liquors. So cheers to you red bull!
My boyfriend and i always drink these they are amazing bruh...i like this way better than monsters the packaging is noce and love that there are small ones too
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos