BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Shayla h.
Inkster, MI
My pick me up when I work long days. I put it in the freezer and oh my the best thing lol. It gives you life when you is out of it and need the little boost.
Shannon C.
Dallas, GA
Best tasting energy drink! Also the only one I've actually noticed a difference with once I drink it! I recommend the original and the new orange red bulls!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Redbull is my preferred energy drink. It tastes like soda and gives you energy without the jitters. I like mixing it with liquor as well. It keeps you awake.
Vanesa W.
Rice, MN
Such a rip-off. If you want a nice boost of caffeine, you are better off drinking coffee. This stuff is way too sweet, and the ingredients seem pretty shady.
Michaela B.
Prosperity , PA
Tried and true it’s still good and has a distinctive taste. Usually on sale at get go or any conscience store. Not a huge size but they offer different sizes
Jasmine B.
Bloomington, IN
My body can no longer handle Red Bull unfortunately. When i drink one i get shaky and bounce off of the walls for a few hours. Sure does wake you up though.
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Red bull is my go to for energy and yes it gives you wings! Its got a great almost citris like taste and a great consistency, love it for a quick pick me up!
Stephanie D.
Washington, DC
This drink is a gift when you are really running on low. I use it write papers all the time. It can give you too much of a sugar high if you drink too much.
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
My go to drink when i want a switch up from coffee. I used to drink these before i started drinking coffee. Not recommended to drink these before a work out!
Kayla S.
I think it's great that this gives you so much energy, but I absolutely hate the taste of Red Bull. I would totally drink any other energy drink brand first.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back