Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,500 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,545 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I do not get a caffeine kick from this drink, the only time I drink red bull anymore is when I am out at the bar and getting tired, red bull and vodka please!
I love the original red bulls. I've tried a couple of the other flavors and they aren't great. I love having the option of different sizes they have to offer.
I can't think of anything good about red bull. It's super unhealthy and taste disgusting. Every time I drink this stuff I get a headache. Avoid at all costs.
Definitely my go to energy drink. I love the flavor and how it's not overpowering. I buy packs of these and take them to work & everybody seems to love them.
I used to drink A LOT of red bull in college but it really is not good for your teeth. And lately I cant drink it because I get a headache but it is delicious.
The taste is pleasant, although it does have that bite of carbonation, and it's pretty effective at making you feel energized without making you feel jittery.
I think Red Bull is absolutely disgusting. It's so bad for you; all the chemicals and added sugars are awful. I would advise against ever using this product.
Five stars every time. Everyone always tells me these things are going to kill me but I gotta have some sort of vice right? I love the tropical flavor as well!
There is either a red Bull taste and a monster taste. I prefer the red Bull taste and after taste. I can agree with it. Not like any other drinks. My #1 drink
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos