Red Bull Energy Drink
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,555 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
It's a great pick me up if you need to stay awake during study sessions, but I personally hate the way it tastes. But at least it does what it's supposed to do!
I Love redbull!! I do however prefer the Double Zero one more. I will admit the Sugar free is not great haha I will always go for either Double Zero or Regular
I think Redbull helps give a boost but I find you crash from it and get jittery from all of the sugar in it. I also am not a fan of the extreme taurine taste.
From mixing this guy with your jager at the bars to staying up with him until all hours of the night, this is will your new best friend in college! Good luck!
I loveeeeeeee this stuff. It can be a little pricey for the size, but it really does perk me up when I need a little extra energy and I really like the taste.
I would rather prefer red bull than any other energy drink. I love the taste . Redbull taste kinda like soda to me. This energy drink does keep me wide awake.
The drink itself isn't bad. Taste a bit sweet but it does have that tang that wakes you up. I drank some earlier and its keeping me up, which is the good part.
Everyone's first energy drink reminds me of sweet tarts. Great for cocktails and all-nighters but the market has much better flavors with other energy brands.
Maybe it's just me but I'm not a fan of the way red bull tastes...its like a really bitter pineapple soda. it does give energy but its not pleasant going down.
I like the taste, they aren't really "healthy" so that is why i gave them a B but other than that they do what they are suppose to which is help waken you up
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos