Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,562 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
Red bull is the best energy drink. It gives me so much energy in tiring days. I prefer to have it when drink whiskey as well it's a great combination ! Number 1
Not a fan of energy drinks in general but Red Bull tastes the worst out of the ones I've tried, plus the health implications of drinking Red Bull are not great.
I love RedBull!! Delicious taste and gives me TONS of energy! I love that there is also a sugar free version for those who don't need as big of an energy boost.
My go to energy drink whenever coffee doesn't hit the spot this does it for sure and sometimes I really miss the amazing taste of a ice cold red bull. Delicious
I Love redbull!! I do however prefer the Double Zero one more. I will admit the Sugar free is not great haha I will always go for either Double Zero or Regular
Redbull always gives me anxiety. So I don't tend to drink it. But that's just me, too much caffeine makes me really anxious. Other than that the taste is great.
This is my favorite mixer when making drinks! I just love it. I give it 6 stars. Great taste and a great source of extra energy.
I love redbull as much as the next person, but careful how much you drink. I've had two cans before and it gave me high anxiety and I felt really light headed.
This is the only way i survive night shift.... Doesn't make me jittery or hyped up at all! I think this is because I don't drink it too quickly. Love the taste.
Red bull is a must on my most chaotic of days. I know that when I have a long day at work and I run on little sleep, this little pick me up is well appreciated!
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos