BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Luis M.
Fontana, CA
Redbull is very helpful when sitting through your college class and are dying to stay awake. Tastes is refreshing and not bitter like other energy drinks. Give it a shot!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I love these even though they are crazy unhealthy. I usually only drink them when I really need some energy to get through the the day but they do taste really good
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Red bull tastes and looks completely artificial, but is a great short-term energy source. However, not my favorite brand of energy drink in terms of taste and quantity.
Keegan D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its not my first choice for an energy drink but its not bad and gets the job done. I tend to go more towards monster though due to the many different flavors they offer.
Shelby S.
Park City, KS
Red bull has a fairly decent taste but does not provide a great deal of energy. Honestly, I feel like for the price it is not worth it at all. I would go with Xyience!
Katherine R.
Jesup, GA
This is great for energy, but the taste takes some getting used to. I drink these when I stay up all night doing homework, but I don't drink them more than I have to.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I love Red Bull. The ingredients in it are great and it does so much for my focus. Just to answer a few concerns or questions:

Taurine is an amino acid that naturally occurs in your body at levels significantly higher than the 1000mg found in Red Bull. Taurine improves focus and brain function overall. Red Bull also has B Vitamins and Caffeine to help improve focus and energy upon consumption. The sugar levels are comparable to an 8oz glass of apple juice, and there is only 80mg of caffeine. It should be consumed in moderation, just like coffee. There are a ton of other flavors and they even have Sugar Free and Total Zero (which is zero calories).
Sarah S.
Corp Christi, TX
I hated redbull when I first tried it out it. The flavor just didn't go with my taste buds. But now its my addiction! if I don't have a dr pepper then I have a redbull!
Marquis C.
Carteret, NJ
Taste way better than all its competitors!!! Great for a quick "pick me up". Just be careful of where you are or what you are doing when the burst of energy comes down.
Danielle A.
Saint Charles, MO
I have not had a Red Bull in a while been pregnant), but I do love them and can't wait to have them again. The taste reminds me of sweet tarts, and I LOVE sweet tarts.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon