BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
This is the only way i survive night shift.... Doesn't make me jittery or hyped up at all! I think this is because I don't drink it too quickly. Love the taste.
Eugene C.
Atlanta, GA
Not a fan of energy drinks in general but Red Bull tastes the worst out of the ones I've tried, plus the health implications of drinking Red Bull are not great.
Vanessa S.
I love RedBull!! Delicious taste and gives me TONS of energy! I love that there is also a sugar free version for those who don't need as big of an energy boost.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I Love redbull!! I do however prefer the Double Zero one more. I will admit the Sugar free is not great haha I will always go for either Double Zero or Regular
Danielle S.
I love the taste personally but it is very sweet. It almost tastes like liquid candy. It does help with a little energy but I wouldn't say it helps a whole lot.
hhh k.
Webster, NY
I can't honestly say I have enjoyed Red Bull Energy Drink outside of it being part of a mixed drink. Love how much they invest in sponsoring motorsports teams.
Emily S.
Tastes nasty but gives an energy boost as promised. I'm allergic to redbull and get hives instantly. I wish they made a product with less citrus and chemicals.
Jeniel R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I take this before work, it does give me the boost I need before a long shift of work. So if u ever feel tired just take one of this i guarantee it will work .
Cheyenne B.
Red bull is my favorite energy drink by far. I actually enjoy the taste (similar to Smarties) and it works perfectly for that boost of energy one would desire.
Kimberly G.
I love redbull as much as the next person, but careful how much you drink. I've had two cans before and it gave me high anxiety and I felt really light headed.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back