BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Becca L.
Carriere, MS
My all time favorite energy drink. Easy to find, love the taste, and it gives me energy without making me jittery. Can be pricey at some stores but it’s usually on sale at race trac! I’ve been drinking this for years, love it!!
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
This gives me almost immediate energy and I really like the taste. I think you get exactly what you pay for which is a great amount of energy that actually lasts quite awhile. This was my go to energy drink through college to help me focus during long classes.
Carol A.
Washington, DC
I do love the flavor of these, and you can find them just about anywhere. These got me through a lot of long nights in college. However, they have a high sugar content and are probably not the best for you - so I can't recommend them for any health nuts out there ;)
Tammy P.
Westminster, CA
The Red Bull is definitely an acquired taste. It took a while to get accustomed to the taste, however it did give me the extra boost of energy that I needed. Compared to other energy drinks, this is probably what I most prefer. If necessary, I would be repurchasing.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Really sugary but definitely does the job; it keeps me wired and awake, and it was a staple in my college dorm. I've bought from this brand multiple times and prefer it to other energy drinks. Good flavor without tasting too much like candy, like other energy drinks
Alexa S.
Asheville NC
I used to drink Redbull all through high school and college. It tastes good but sometimes it does leave a interesting taste at the end when you’re don’t drinking. It’s like aluminum taste. It did give me energy though. I still buy once in a while when I’m in need.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
The taste is a little weird but once you get used to it, it can be actually really delicious and gives me that fun boost of energy. It's not a good thing to rely on energy drinks and to drink them everyday, you can enjoy one in small quanties and not all the time!
Giovana O.
I love Red Bull it definitely gives me energy to keep on going!! Not only that but it also tastes really good!! It is not too expensive but worth what you spend on it!!! I would recommend to try it out!! I will for sure buy this again!! It is my go to for energy!!
Brett K.
Philadelphia
This stuff is delicious. It is my preferred energy drink.  Sometimes I drink it in the morning, by myself. With ice. It's a bit expensive but worth every penny. The competition taste like nail polish remover. I would buy again. 5 stars out of five stars.
Taylor B.
White Hall, AR
I won’t even pretend that I don’t usually drink my RedBull with vodka BUT even by itself, it’s a great tasting drink. The taste takes some getting use to compared to the fruity flavored energy drinks from other brands but if I had to choose, this would be the one I always go with!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart