BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Eletheah C.
Middlesboro
This energy drink isn’t my everyday go to. I usually drink this when I’m running on just a couple hours of sleep and need a massive pick up. The flavor is good but it’s got the typical energy taste. I don’t use often but would suggest using but be aware it does make me jittery and I drink energy drinks daily.
Violeta N.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Soooo good that this is making me want to drive to the supermarket just to pick some up. Other products do not compare to this one when it comes to energy drinks! The taste is sooo good!
Katherine T.
San Diego , CA
Well redbull most def does it’s job. I personally can’t handle it, it’s too much energy for me haha. Maybe it’s just me but I’m just full of life and energy. But I get a bit jittery and sooner or later I get a bit anxiety from my energy. My hubs love this though doesn’t affect him like it does me lol. He’s a energy drink type of dude but I personally can’t even handle coffee so... lol. The hard part is that I like the taste I want drink just enough so I don’t get all crazy and full of energy but I can’t control it because it taste good. But when I do just drink the right amount I do feel perfectly energized lol.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
You can literally mix it with anything. Milk, Ice cream, Alcohol, Sodas, and food. Better options. Mix it with mountain dew or patron. Mix it with your steak as a marinade. Mix it with vanilla or chocolate or any other flavor ice cream. Drink it straight. This is life in a can. This is a must have in anyone personal inventory. This is a tool. This product is a masterpiece. It's a drink mix god. People should realize what this is and how to utilize it to its fullest potential of its desire taste and effect. Red bull is beautiful. Only this model and version original Red bull only. All flavored Red bull suck.
Cari M.
norman
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to energy drink. Not to healthy but what energy drink is? Definitely got a better taste compared to the rest out there in my opinion definitely be sure not to over do it because you definitely can get addicted to these. Just know what your getting yourself into and what your putting into your body.!
Nicole G.
Greenville, SC
Red Bull will forever be my favorite flavor energy. I have bought Red Bull for years. From helping me stay up and study to getting through the last part of my work day. The flavor is just right for me. I like the sweet and sour of it. I definitely recommend this for the energy and taste. Price is good too!
Carrie L.
st Louis
Not only does it look like antifreeze I’m pretty sure it tastes like it. It’s full of sugar and so incredibly bad for you. I know young adults love to mix it with alcohol but it’s very dangerous. The sugar and caffeine increase the effects of alcohol which puts you at a higher risk of alcohol poisoning.
Elise N.
If you need a little pick me up- get the 8.4oz
If you need something to wake you up- get the 12oz
If you haven't slept in awhile and you really just need hit auto pilot but be awake- get the 16 oz.
If you WANT TO TAKE OVER THE PLANET WITH MOJO JOJO AND DESTROY THE POWER PUFF GIRLS-get the 20oz
Mayra P.
Lincoln
Purchased at: Walmart
Red Bull is one of my favorite energy drinks! I have only liked two different kinds of energy drinks and Red Bull is one of them! I have been drinking Red Bull’s for about two years now and it has never seemed to disappoint me! It has a really good flavor and keeps you going throughout your busy day!
Marquita S.
Richmond
I tried Red Bull once and I hated the taste of it. It made me feel sick and nauseous. I don't understand how they are so popular but they are everyone. It didn't meet my expectation because it's suppose to give you energy and I felt drained. I wouldn't buy one again and wouldn't recommend it to buy.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon