Red Bull Energy Drink
4.20 / 5 based on 11,560 Reviews
In 1982, Dietrich Mateschitz became aware of products called tonic drinks, which enjoyed widespread popularity throughout Far East. His idea to market these functional drinks outside Asia evolved whilst he sat at a bar at the Mandarin Hotel in Hong Kong. In 1984, Mateschitz founded Red Bull. He fine-tuned the product, developed a unique marketing concept and started selling Red Bull Energy Drink on the Austrian market in 1987. This was not only the launch of a completely new product, in fact it was the birth of a totally new product category. In 2008, Red Bull launched its own Cola: Red Bull Simply Cola -Strong and Natural. Very much in line with the needs of today's consumers, Red Bull Cola - unlike traditional colas - only contains ingredients of 100% natural sources. In 2009, Red Bull extended its product portfolio with Red Bull Energy Shots: Starting in the USA, now gradually rolling out globally. Around 4 billion cans of Red Bull are consumed every year. The responsibility for the success of the world's No. 1 energy drink is shared by the company's 6,900 employees around the world. The Red Bull headquarters are based in Fuschl am See, not far from Salzburg, Austria. Features include: -Pack of twenty four, 8.4-ounces per unit (total of 201.6 ounces)-Functional beverage with a unique combination of ingredients-Specially developed for times of increased mental and physical exertion-Vitalizes body and mind-Increases performance, concentration, reaction speed and improves vigilancesee more...
Top Questions See all 2,551 Q&A
Red Bull Energy Drink
- "Literally the single best energy rink ive ever had, the taste and the energy it gives you lives up to very expectation you look for in an energy drink " in 402 reviews
- "I like the original taste over the sugar free, but the other flavors they have came out with are good too, like the Blueberry one." in 336 reviews
- "By far my favorite energy drink, not only does it taste great by itself but also when you blend it and add some torani flavoring!" in 95 reviews
- "Red bulls also give you a great energy boost for many hours and doesn't seem to give me a crash like the five hour energy and monster does." in 86 reviews
- "Not the best tasting carbonated beverage but its a great pick me for a day you really don't want to get out of bed and if your sensitive to caffeine best to stay away from this stuff will make your heart race like your doing cardio" in 44 reviews
I don't like the flavors much, but mostly I do not recommend this to anyone in my family / friends' circle simply because of the risks if you take it too regularly.
Red bull is always a great wake me up drink, i dont drink in the morning but maybe during the day, if im feeling a bit tired. Its also a great to use for mixed drinks.
I enjoy red bull for those days where I just need a little boost. I like the taste but obviously you can't have too many of these they def will make your heart race.
This is my favorite energy drink. I love the taste, it does give me energy through out the day as well. Rated 4stars because it is more on the pricey side for a drink.
This energy drink actually gives me energy. I don't usually see that in a lot or energy drinks, for me at least. It tastes pretty good and it isn't too bitey as in too fizzy.
Great for a jolt but I wouldn't recommend it for regular consumption. Being in the Vegas nightlife industry I used to buy these by the case. Not the healthiest option
Great energy drink I took it during my midnight shift I was so sleepy I had to take one and it kept me wide awake and energize definitely recommend if you need energy.
Helps with energy but I am not a huge fan of the taste. As a result I've only have this a couple times. I feel there are better tasting energy drinks on the market now
I love this drink! Many people enjoy to drink this with liquor. It’s very affordable, yes it met my expectations. It’s good to enjoy alone or with a cool drink. Yes I have recommended this drink to lots of people I know.
Q & A
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Red Bull or Monster?
How many is to many?
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos