BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I don't think I could have ever survived college as a full time student with a full time job without some sort of red bull pick me up! Plus they taste soooo yummy with Jagar!
Gabrielle C.
I have never tried red bull and I never plan to. Red Bull and all energy drinks for that matter are horrible for you. Look at the ingredients next time you go to drink one.
Val v.
Springfield, MA
RedBull is the only every drink I consume because it tastes great!. Its kind of bad for you in excess amounts but once in a while isn't too bad, and it wakes you right up!
Kelly Jo F.
Norfolk, VA
Just to start, I love the taste of redbull! I don't drink coffee so this is like my coffee but I can drink these anytime of the day. They give me energy and taste great!!
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
After being a thorough red bull drinker for years, I have slowly come to realize how terrible it is for you, and that there are more negative effects than positive. Sometimes I still crave one, but I know it is terrible for me.
Lenore W.
Chambersburg, PA
I love the citrusy taste of Red Bull. I think it's more effective caffeine wise than Monster and other energy drinks. Great with a splash of vodka for an adult version.
Jessica G.
Ontario, CA
I absolutely love redbull! It is my go to drink! Whether I need a pick me up at work, school or help to pull an all nighter. Red bull gets the job done! And it tastes great!
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Even tho red bull doesn't really give u wings it still a great drink to have when ur gonna have a long day at sport events something I will drink every Saturday morning
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
The only energy drink I will ever love compared to Monster. You can also find them the cheapest at Walgreens when they are on sale. Right now the larger ones are 3 for $7
chris b.
Jackson, NJ
When I don't have time to drink a full cup of coffee I'll go for the Red Bull. Especially if its the blue edition, tastes just like blueberries. Gives a sufficient amount of energy more than many other energy drinks out there.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back