BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Best energy drink I've ever tasted in life. Gives me that boost of energy to keep me going through the day with no jitters and no feeling like crashing at the end of the day.
Chyann S.
Hesperia, CA
I honestly couldn't make it through some days without a Redbull. The taste is amazing compared to other energy drinks, it really helps put that extra little jump in my step.
Lacey W.
Ingredients aside, I just can't stay away from this energy drink. I always reach for it whenever I need that extra boost of energy. I've tried my fair share of energy drinks and this is one of the only ones that really works for me!
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
For sure gives you that boost of energy you need for a late night. Taste is good in sugar free but the regular is just too much for me. Drink to much and you get the jitters.
Christy D.
Kansas City, MO
Since i am a mother of 7 I need a boost every now and then Red bull gives me the energy that i need with out the crash absolutely recommend it more than any other out there
Hector R.
Queens Village, NY
I love by red bull. I have one at least twice a day. I wake up early and get home late due to my job and red bull helps me stay up and productive. The taste takes a little getting use to but after a while you'll acquire it and love it.
Travis L.
Dothan, AL
Makes me feel uneasy and shaken. I'd rather be tired at work and not look like a speed freak. It is also very harmful for your kidneys. I'd recommend drinking a cup of coffee.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO
I enjoy the taste of Red Bull but I feel it does not give me any energy. I like Red Bull the most when it is paired with alcohol but I don't think it helps my energy levels.
Melissa M.
Baltimore, MD
Once you overcome the not so yummy taste, it almost becomes addicting. It doesn't make you jittery, which is great. There's just enough energy to keep you awake and running.
Catherine A.
Londonderry, NH
Gives you a little pep in your step and not the best tasting energy drink, but I've definitely had worse. It is slightly expensive but it gives you the look of being "cool".
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back