BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle O.
I don’t have a red bull very often but when I do it always does the trick for a quick pick me up without the crash later on - at least for me. Usually a nice deal going on like 2 for 4. And overall I do like the taste of red bull there’s a crispness to it. 👌🏽
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is always my go-to energy drink. I don't drink it overly often because it's high in sugar and over priced. Is is delicious though, and it will give you the energy to get through whatever tasks you have planned for the day! sometimes coffee isn't enough!
Hannah Q.
Roseville, CA
The Red Bull Energy Drink is the classic of all classics when it comes to energy drinks. No one can do it better in terms of effectiveness and taste. Red Bull truly gives you wings - not to mention, their commitment to action sports and an outdoor lifestyle is all the right branding I need to buy into.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
I try really hard to stay away from energy drinks, but if I need one Red Bull does the trick. It doesn't give you a jittery effect but gives you the energy to complete the task or day. If you wanna get fancy you could mix it with your favorite spirit.
Chelsea B.
Redondo Beach, CA
For the record, if it were possible, I'd give Red Bulls a 8 out of 5 stars!!!! It's the best. It may seem ovious, but I'm straight up addicted to its sweet, sugary, caffeine filled goodness! Red Bulls are #1 in my book. I recommend every American try one!!!
Roxy O.
I love Red Bull Energy drinks. I do think that they are a little overpriced but they taste amazing. They are very carbonated and have a great flavor. I will continue to repurchase and will recommend to friends and family. Always provides me with the energy I need.
Jordann K.
Meadville, PA
The only energy drink that I can actually tolerate. Red Bull is the reason why I make it through my all nighters. There are almost ALWAYS price deals when buying more than one, and even before those deals they are affordable and come in multiple sizes.
Rachel M.
I'm not too big into energy drinks, so I wouldn't buy this product again. However, in comparison to other energy drinks this one is at the top of the list. It was reasonably priced and you can find them conveniently at any grocery store or gas station.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I used to drink these all the time but now not so much! My boyfriend still drinks them on the regular but I think I just got burned out on them! They are a good brand that has been constant and has come out with a bunch of other flavors but just not for me really
Mercedes (.
Mhm. Red bull to keep me going and motivated. I would love to buy the biggest red bull but always end up getting the smaller one because i know im clumsy and i will spill a large can vs chugging a small can in a second and not being clumsy and spilling it.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?