BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Felecia S.
Red bull is a great pick me up when your dragging. Good flavor with a little bite and just what you need when your sleepy bit still have things to do. Also love it with jager
camila m.
New york, NY
I love drinking red bull. It makes my day totally different and much more active. I love drinking it in the morning. I am not a coffee person, so red bull fits me very well!
Mica L.
Randolph, MA
Every time I drink this I feel like I’m all over that place. I have all this boost of energy for hours. The taste is not that great but it will do there’s a after taste to it.
Lacey W.
Ingredients aside, I just can't stay away from this energy drink. I always reach for it whenever I need that extra boost of energy. I've tried my fair share of energy drinks and this is one of the only ones that really works for me!
Alexis D.
Clawson, MI
Red Bull is a classic! I like the taste and it seems to perk me up. It tastes good in vodka too. Red Bull is a cool brand which is a bonus. I like that they have several flavors.
Travis L.
Dothan, AL
Makes me feel uneasy and shaken. I'd rather be tired at work and not look like a speed freak. It is also very harmful for your kidneys. I'd recommend drinking a cup of coffee.
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
I usually have a red bull when I'm feeling extra tired, and it gives me an extra burst of energy. I also use this for when I haven't had enough sleep or I need to stay alert.
Sheyla A.
san diego, CA
This energy drink is one of my favorites to drink with vodka. When I am out with the girls this is what we usually get in the club. It has a sweet taste to it and we love that.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I always get maximum energy when I drink a Redbull. Whenever I wake up feeling I energized this is my go to drink to get me through the day. Decently priced. Would recommend.
Denise W.
Nampa, ID
While this energy drink works okay in means of providing energy, I do not care for the flavor and find the prices to be expensive. More so than other brands of energy drinks.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon