BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jeffrey C.
Overland Park, KS
I love red bull I work in the auto industry which means long hours and hard work. Red bull is one of the only energy drinks that actually gives me energy throughout the day.
joan p.
EL MONTE, CA
I never really did get a lot of "energy" from this energy drink. I do know it may be harmful, but i suggest drinking it for people in college if they want to stay up studying.
Brittany G.
Chattanooga, TN
Best way to start my early mornings at work. A little pricey but so worth it! You can get it pretty much at every gas station and grocery store, heck even hardware stores.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
This is my favorite energy drink of all time!!! It tastes like no other energy drink. But from asking other people their opinion on the taste of this drink I have concluded that it is truly an acquired taste. Some like it, some don't.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I drink this stuff religiously when I'm tired. I drink one when I'm tired and I'm set for the day. The best thing is that at the end of the day I'm not ready to crash at all.
Maranda K.
Auburndale, FL
Just like liquid candy! I LOVE RedBull and I drink it just about everyday. The Sugar Free fits in so well with my diet and exercise plan. My refrigerator always has a supply of RedBull. I will never drink another energy drink again!
Amanda L.
I don't understand the reason for this drink. The taste isn't great and it doesn't really give me energy. Its also expensive. Ill just drink some cheap coffee if I want energy
camila m.
New york, NY
I love drinking red bull. It makes my day totally different and much more active. I love drinking it in the morning. I am not a coffee person, so red bull fits me very well!
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL
I can honestly say this is one of my least favorite drinks of all time. I think the after taste is absolutely awful and it barely cuts it when it comes to keeping me alert.
Michele M.
Novi, MI
I do not understand how this product fell into the "fitness" category. This product is not even close to good for you. I wish people would boycott this and similar products!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back