BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Raychill S.
I have always loved the taste of Red Bull, it's sweet to me. And it gets the job done. When I have early mornings or late starts, this helps. Just don't drink on an empty stomach!
Kassey C.
Concord, NH
I love that there is a carb free version! I watch my carb intake and its nice to be able to get that boost of energy without consuming my weekly allotment of carbs in one serving!
Gabrielle B.
Ugh this is the grossest drink! It tastes like horse pee and makes you feel like pure crap. I don't understand how people can drink this and actually enjoy it on a regular basis.
Kyra L.
I had this last week and it was my first time having it in maybe a year or two and I remembered it tasting so much better. It just has more of a tart and crazy sugary taste now
Eileen G.
The only upside is that the insane amounts of caffeine can keep you going for days, so if you're sleepy at the bar or club, it goes great with vodka. And if you're up late for work or school, a red bull can help you stay up a few hours longer.
Kali  .
I LOVE redbull...not so much the sugar free. I find that the sugar free has a weird taste, I just can't get passed it. When ever I need a little pick me up I will grab a redbull.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
Red Bull is one of the few energy drinks I'll actually drink just because most of them make me feel gross afterwards with all the loaded sugar. But I like getting these little cans cause it gives you PLENTY of fuel to keep you on your feet!
K.A. G.
Red Bull has sort of a sour cherry flavor with a slightly acrid aftertaste that may take some getting used to. However, it's not nearly as sickly sweet as many of the energy drinks on the market, and does not contain high fructose corn syrup.
Adedayo M.
Providence, RI
Red Bull is one of the few energy drinks that actually taste good. I love it so much that I have to stop myself from overindulging. Plus, there isn't really a crash, which is a plus.
Azalea G.
Detroit, MI
The faster u drink it the better the boost!! I use to be so tired and sluggish in the mornings these really help. I like the regular one. I want all the sugar. But It might just be me I don't like fake sweeteners, they ain't good for u either.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back