BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
No acostumbro a tomar bebidas energéticas pero mi esposo si y esta me dice que lo ayuda en eso días en que nuestra bebe se duerme tarde y no duerme lo suficiente para ir a trabajar. Dice que la recomienda para las personas que como el tienen niños pequeños y hay días que van como zombie al trabajo.
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
Red Bull not only is a great energizer but also taste great I've tried many others including Starbucks brand and the all have a funny after taste Red Bull is the only one to me that I can drink and not be disgusted lol almost like regular soda ! Wouldn't recommend drinking it as such tho .
Ainsley L.
I don't know what I would do with my RED BULL! I drink at least one everyday! They relax me instead of making me anxious! They packaging is so cute & affordable. I just love this energy drink over any others!
Jasmine C.
Paterson, NJ
I have a sick obsession with red bull. And honestly, it's just for the taste! They give me no real surge of energy but I just love the taste!! I have bought so many red bulls I know they're not great for you and no I don't have 38952 in a week but I do enjoy having them every now and then!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
I give this 4 stars only because it isn't that great for you. Overall, I do like the taste of Red Bull and it does lift me up when I am desperately needing it. The packaging is fine. I am a repeat customer and will always buy and recommend to others when needing a pick me up, day or night!
Jennifer M.
Pittston, PA
I always use red Bull to start my day out it gives me a boost I need for day. It has a okay flavor but works great. I wouldn't change anything about this product. It is a little expensive but work good. I would recommend.
Makenzy G.
Redbull is my favorite energy drink.  It tastes a lot better than other brands, such as Monster, Rockstar or Amp.  It isn't too expensive but a little bit pricier than other brands.  But, the price is definitely worth the money.  It is not too high in calories either.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I always love me a redbull. I think it's the perfect size for an energy drink. The flavor is not too sugary and tastes best when it is ice cold. I thing the size and price is ok for when you just need that extra boost of energy. I reccommend this drink over all others for an energy drink.
Emily T.
You can find Redbull anywhere and they are perfect for when you need a little boost of energy, but it doesn’t last too long. I haven’t seen a variety in flavors, but the original is still good. I just drink them because I’m in college and sometimes I stay up all night studying for exams lol. Would still recommend.
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
Red Bull has practically been my lifeline since I started college. Unlike other caffeinated drinks, it truly keeps me awake. I love the flavor of the original red bull and I love that it comes in a huge variety of sizes so I can get the one that's right for my needs on that specific day.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back