BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
This is my go to energy drink. It truly gives you that boost of energy that you need to get through the day. I do drink them sparingly, because there is a such thing as too much.
Kali  .
I LOVE redbull...not so much the sugar free. I find that the sugar free has a weird taste, I just can't get passed it. When ever I need a little pick me up I will grab a redbull.
Hannah D.
MARLOW, OK
If I’ve stayed up all night with a teething baby, this is the first thing I reach for out of my fridge in the morning to allow me to keep up with her all day without slacking off.
Eileen G.
The only upside is that the insane amounts of caffeine can keep you going for days, so if you're sleepy at the bar or club, it goes great with vodka. And if you're up late for work or school, a red bull can help you stay up a few hours longer.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I have only tried this red bull . The original flavor and its pretty good . Wakes you up and gives you energy but the cans are pretty small for the normal size. But they are good.
K.A. G.
Red Bull has sort of a sour cherry flavor with a slightly acrid aftertaste that may take some getting used to. However, it's not nearly as sickly sweet as many of the energy drinks on the market, and does not contain high fructose corn syrup.
Heather M.
OH red bull, how I love you! This is my morning wake up and it always gets me through the day! I honestly REQUIRE one haha! They give me a good burst of energy and taste awesome!
Brittany G.
Madison, OH
I love RedBull. I would choose it over any other energy drink. Its expensive for it. But its worth it. It gives you the energy you need with no crashing. And its got a nice taste.
Anna S.
Brooklyn, NY
Red Bull definitely perks me up but it doesn't taste very good and makes my stomach hurt after drinking it. It's also a little price but it works much better than drinking coffee.
Sarah B.
Oakland, CA
Let's see what can I say about this delicious can of energy? Well first off if your needing to stay awake for a long period of time this definitely works (trust me I'm a mom lol) Also the taste is soooo yummy ! And it is almost always on sale .
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?