BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Brittany D.
Its been a few years since I've had a red bull but I used to drink them often. The taste wasn't bad and they gave me a little bit of extra energy but it didn't seem to last for very long.
Rebekka L.
Littleton, CO
I love Red Bull. I don't often drink energy drinks, but when I do it is always Red Bull. It gives me good energy without a huge crash afterwards. You can also ass a lot of flavors to this drinks to make it taste even more great than it already does.
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
Only tried these about 4 times and I'm just not a big fan of the taste i prefer a monster rather than drinking this if this was all I had then I would but definitely not my first choice
Justine S.
Bend, OR
I love red bulls, they're probably my favorite energy drink however they are a bit pricey. I always go for the biggest ones because they are the best value. The other good thing about red bull is you can buy them with food stamps unlike other brands.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
Might have an odd taste for first timers, but it is quite good. I find the smaller sizes the perfect portion. As a college student, I drink these only when I really need the energy boost. I wouldn't recommend having these on a regular basis though.
Amber H.
What can I say? It gives you wings... definitely one of my top two choices when I really need a boost. Red Bull just works better than the other kazillion energy drinks on the market.
Erica G.
Amazing stuff !!! Keeps me awake during work hours when I need energy ! It does give me wings when I need it the most ! I highly recommend this energy drink to my friends and family !
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
I love the taste of Red Bull. I reserve it for dire situations, such as finals cramming, so that I don't become "used" to the boost it gives me! One can usually does the trick for me!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Meh, energy drinks are energy drinks. I drink these quite often/before a workout, and I'm still standing. The taste is something you have to get used to, but I've always liked them. (:
Brittany L.
Hammonton, NJ
Redbull works, but maybe too well. I know sometimes you need the boost, but in general Red bull is not good for you. don't like the taste either. Honestly I would rather drink coffee.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon