BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Kimberly L.
I love sugar free red bull. i like the taste better than the regular one. I also like the "boost" it gives me, but it does come with a crash. Also if you drink too much... it can make you gittery
gretta t.
Conroe, TX
Love the taste. keeps me active without the jitters like most of the other kinds of energy drinks and the original taste is the best! i like that the calories and sugar ar'nt outrageously high.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I wasn't into coffee until recently, but I was into Redbull. A lot of people say they don't enjoy the taste, but personally, I love it. I think it tastes like Sweet Tarts. Plus, it kept me going!
Jeff G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love redbull, I think it has a great flavor. It's always given me a boost of energy, and I don't crash afterwards. Out of any energy drinks redbull would be my first choice. Also the sugarfree ones are great too, they give the same results and taste just as good.
Staci C.
Fitchburg, WI
This is the only energy drink I've found that is small, but gives me a good pick-up. I never feel like I'm buzzing afterward, but I hate that it has to be such an unhealthy mode of quick energy.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I'm usually a coffee drinker, but every once in a while, I trade in my java for a Red Bull. It's not too sweet, but still refreshing, and it gives me the jolt I need to get through my work day.
johna w.
Cumberland, MD
The sugarfree type is way better because I don't crash a few hours after drinking it like I do with the regular redbull. The flavored ones are also good but don't come in the sugar free version.
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH
My boyfriend and best friend drink this stuff almost daily and it is the worst!!! It's almost as bad as cigarettes. There are so many harsh chemicals in it that you just shouldn't ingest daily.
Christina L.
Lexington, NC
Okay not really, but it does give you that little energy pick up that you need! A little on the pricey side, and doesn't taste all that wonderful.. But hey, it works. Beggers can't be choosers! ;)
LeAnn L.
Winona, MN
I rely on this heavily when in need of a serious energy boost. Only problem with me is when I drink it for the first time in awhile it makes me shaky but if I drink it regularly I am just fine.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back