BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Vikki K.
Loveeee redbull. It's definitely the best tasting energy drink out there on the market. It's also tastes fabulous mixed in with vodka! (; I like the tradition regular flavor the best. This is for sure my go to pick me upper!
Nayda N.
REDBULL dayum kept me goin thru summertime,( remember with all energy drinks stay well hydrated!) But I felt on top of the world Hell yea Redbull gives you wings and makes you fllyyyyy!
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like Red Bull bit it sure isn’t my favorite. To me it has a slight after taste I don’t care for. If I can’t find any other energy drink then I will drink a red bull but it’s not my first pick.
Morgan  W.
Red bull is good for people who don't have a heart arrhythmia like i do. if you do have a heart problem beware of all of the caffeine but form people who do not ive heard nothing but good reviews about this product and the amount of energy it gives them.
Skyler K.
Love red bull when I really need energy fast. I love the sour taste to it but can only drink 1...otherwise you get jitters. And the crash sometimes can be hard... o nly reason I took a star.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Definitely not the healthiest thing for anyone to have but I enjoy them -- especially mixed with UV Blue and UV Red. I have them once in a while, but no where near as much as I used to.
Alyssa Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE red bulls. The flavor by far beats any other energy drink on the market. They give me just the right boost of energy and they are relatively inexpensive, I highly recommend.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Good for when you need energy fast but it doesn't last long and then you crash. I feel that there are better ways like eating right and sleep plus they are not good for you nutrition wise
Mariama S.
Brockton, MA
Red Bull is my go to when I need the energy and to stay awake...it does some wonders, but too much of it is not good... I have cut down on it a little, it started to get me a little sick.
Nicole B.
Aliquippa, PA
These types of energy drinks have so many negative effects on your health, I would never drink one. I would sooner drink a cup of black coffee than this, not to mention they are so so sweet!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart