BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Red Bull is ok. I do not drink Red Bull that often as an energy drink, but I know it is great with Vodka (lol). Energy drinks does nothing for me. It is not a go to product in my household.
Rocki L.
Coatesville, PA
Legit one of my favorite drinks to get from a gas station. I drink it all the time. The van is small and easy to carry around and the flavor isn’t the greatest but I find it good to drink.
Grace M.
Dadeville, MO
The product is delicious! It is in kind of a smaller can than is ideal, but the energy works decent. Overpriced for what it is in my opinion but I still find myself purchasing repetitively!
Katlynn L.
Owensboro, KY
Yum! Yum! Yum! I love Red Bull more than I should. I gives me all the energy I need. My favorite time to drink them is either if I have a long drive or I have to wake up super early. They save me. Everyone needs to drink them!
Allyssia S.
I looooove red bull. By itself, with jager, with anything. Its delicious. And it gives me the burst of energy that i need whenever i need it. I definitely recommend red bull over the monster
Courtney L.
I love RedBull. One thing that is a downside is that most places only have the small cans. For me I need the bigger ones to get the job done. I love the taste though and it wakes me up!
Mariama S.
Brockton, MA
Red Bull is my go to when I need the energy and to stay awake...it does some wonders, but too much of it is not good... I have cut down on it a little, it started to get me a little sick.
Candice V.
I don't like the flavor of Red Bull, it's very strong. Regular or sugar free it doesn't matter to me I think they all taste funny. I also think the crash is very fast after the energy kick.
Alyssa Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I LOVE red bulls. The flavor by far beats any other energy drink on the market. They give me just the right boost of energy and they are relatively inexpensive, I highly recommend.
Monica Y.
I've tried them before and wasn't too fond of the taste and honestly didn't feel too much of an energy boost. I don't really like the idea of energy drink and what it does to your health.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart