BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I like the taste of redbull okay, its not to strong and doesn't make me squirm when trying to down it. I don't really get the effect from a redbull like I do other energy drinks but it will do in a pinch.
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
I use this all the time before finals and midterms and they are the best drinks in the world if you work a early morning shift at your job. The taste is wonderful and you can buy it sugar free double score
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I do not enjoy the taste of redbull but it DOES give you a pep in your step if you are having a slow day. I only drink one about once a week if I know I am going to have a long day so that they don't lose their effect on me. I would definitely recommend no more than one per a day.
Vada B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I feel there are much better options on today's market for that quick shot of extra energy you sometimes need as a college student. Red bull has been surpassed in both taste and effectiveness these days.
Constance M.
Sonora, CA
When I drink these I feel so energized and in need of wanting to do something. Not feeling lazy and dreading the work day. Its a Great source of energy, better than taking a shot of 5 hour energy. It's delightful! Even their sugar free one taste better than the one with sugar.
Megan W.
Marion, NY
A blast of flavors instead of that boiling hot steam cup of coffee, I would say this drink is PERFECT for non coffee lovers, but yet can go for a good caffeine boost with the right amount of flavors. Give you just the right amount for those days that you need an 8oz pick me up! :)
Tashina A.
Pecks Mill, WV
This energy drink is sure to get your day going! Try it when you need that extra kick to get your day started, or that extra kick to keep it going! Drink it alone, or add it to another drink of choice.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
I don't like the taste. the effect? great. is it worth the taste? no not to me. i got the jitters, and a bad tummy ache afterwards. but if ur a young teen with a stomach and body of steel def. go for it.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
I drank a can of regular RedBul one night while writing a 20-page research paper all in one go. It did help me stay up later, but I felt so anxious and sick and fluttery that I really regretted drinking it. The taste is not great, the price is high, and it made me feel icky. No go.
Hilary M.
I like the taste of Red Bull. As far as an energy drink, I don't really notice a huge improvement. I don't drink this often because of the ingredients, but it works well as a mixer from time to time.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back