BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Ayanna C.
Silver Spring, MD
Red Bull is definitely an affective drink. However the amount of sugar in this drink is CRAZY! I've only had this once and I don't think I'll try it again. I actually prefer the taste of Monster to this.
Constance M.
Sonora, CA
When I drink these I feel so energized and in need of wanting to do something. Not feeling lazy and dreading the work day. Its a Great source of energy, better than taking a shot of 5 hour energy. It's delightful! Even their sugar free one taste better than the one with sugar.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
I hate the taste and smell of this drink. Don't know why, but I just can't stomach it without having to drown it down with something else. But I know some of my friends like it so its just personal taste.
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I like the taste of redbull okay, its not to strong and doesn't make me squirm when trying to down it. I don't really get the effect from a redbull like I do other energy drinks but it will do in a pinch.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm not a huge fan of these, but I don't consume them often but when I do they are AMAZING. Great if you stayed up all night cramming in homework or a study sesh. They keep my energy alive when in need.
Brianna G.
Norwalk , CA
I love the taste of Red Bull, compared to the flavor of other energy drinks. I also find that it helps me stay awake better. If it weren't for Red Bull my grades would be a lot worse than they are now.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
Redbulls are okay. They are kind of pricey for the size of these and they don't go on sale as often as monsters or amps. I prefer monster for my energy drink. The taste of redbull isn't that great either.
Lindsay R.
Lima, OH
Like most energy drinks, this stuff is terrible for you. Insane amount of sugar in the regular and even if you get sugar free the artificial sugars are no good either. Not to mention, it tastes terrible.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
Completely obsessed with redbull (I prefer the sugar free). I think the taste is so appetizing, and I LOVE the way it makes you feel. You aren't overly caffeinated, and you feel ready to take on anything.
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I do not enjoy the taste of redbull but it DOES give you a pep in your step if you are having a slow day. I only drink one about once a week if I know I am going to have a long day so that they don't lose their effect on me. I would definitely recommend no more than one per a day.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back