BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Megan W.
Arlington, VA
For awhile when my kids weren't sleeping enough I drank a large red bull each day. It kept my awake and functioning but every once I awhile I got a little shaky. All in all it performs how you need it too!
Lorna R.
Red bull can be drank alone or you can mix it with a juice.
It is also good with mixers if you want to spice a normal drink into a cocktail.
They come in many more flavors now.
You will have to try them all.
Angela T.
I actually enjoy the taste of RedBull. I never really thought that it gave me any extra energy but I noticed the difference on the days that I did not drink it.... I was never left with a crashing feeling.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
This is one of the only energy drinks that I've tasted that actually tastes good. It is the only one I've every tried that actually gives me energy. The only down side is it's a little costly, but it works.
Amber K.
Portage, MI
I used to work graveyard shift at a casino. Sometimes, you need a little help to get by. Red Bull always gave me the little push to get through the night,. It's also one of the better tasting energy drinks.
member-a3b94fa02
Hollywood, Fl
Not really my cup of tea , but my fiancé buys it A lot . So I hear it's good and it really does wake you up . Wish he didn't buy it , whoever wants to try it I hear it's good so hopefully you like it . !
Beyauna B.
Phoenix, AZ
For some reason Regular Redbull does not work on me. It doesn't give me energy, and usually searching for a different source of energy. DIET works perfectly. Probably from the lack of sugar bringing me down.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Redbulls are pretty good! They are easy to drink as a pick me up if you ever need something. I take them to work at my restaurant to get by on the busiest shifts. I would recommend trying other flavors too!
Jennifer W.
Romulus, MI
I have been drinking Red Bull for years and it is the only energy drink that I like the taste of. I cannot drink coffee so Red Bull really gets me going in the morning and keeps me going throughout the day.
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
Best drink ever invented I'm seriously addicted .. the only thing i don't agree with is the diet or "sugar free" one because it contains aspartame in it and if you don't know how bad it is for you you need to look it up. you body can not digest it so red bull please find another way.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back