BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jeannessa R.
You can say redbull is my post go to workout drink along with a protien shake lol. This stuf is good an gives the lik extra push so your not dead after a workout. An only on the extreme days not for a daily boost either :) staying healthy requires portion control as well. Stay thirsty tho.
Syd H.
Irving, TX
I love Red Bull. When I need to stay up late for something important, I always drink a can to energize me and keep me awake. It tastes great and I really like it. I don't drink it supper often because I know t energy drinks are not good for you but when I need one ill drink it for sure. :)
Nathan K.
New Stanton, PA
Red bull is one energy drink where I can actually notice a difference and become energized. It's better than rock star or other energy drinks. The taste isn't that bad either, it is an acquired taste though.
Pilar C.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love the red bull flavored energy drink but than again flavor isn't why we drink it, we drink it because it gives us the ability to do things that would normally be a drag for us or if we didn't sleep this product is great, just make sure not to drink a lot make sure you know your limit.
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
Having two kids always on the go when I am starting to feel tired from all the running around doing errands and such! I stop and get me a RedBull! Yum! Not only does it get me going again it tastes great too!
Nicole P.
Derry
I have always been a Redbull fan! In the morning I will have a sugar Redbull and afternoon a sugar-free. Now that the blueberry ones have come out I can't stop drinking them (pretty sure its bad for me too)
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
I enjoy Red bull not just for the effects but also for the crisp taste, the sugar free Red bull does not taste very good in comparison to the regular Red bull, but it still gets the job done for less calories!
Michael G.
Columbus, OH
I love the taste of RedBull, and to be honest, I feel good drinking one.

A combination of the placebo effect and the actual caffeine really energizes me and prepares me for whatever I'm doing.

Good stuff!
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
Am I alone in hating red bull. It makes me really anxious and tastes like melted licorice. I have never understood the appeal. i have heard their lime/blueberry/raspberry flavors are an improvement..but still.
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband loves using this with an alcohol beverage like crown royal its a great taste also with pineapple its even more yummier! I love it! and it keeps our parites going and me up for the tests for college!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back