BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
First off I think Red Bull tastes terrible... Second it is really not good for you. It may give you energy, but almost all energy products have some pretty bad side effects, and to me it is just not worth it!
Jade J.
I usually need one of these at about 3 o'clock on Friday! They definitely do the trick they cost a little more than other brands of energy drinks but all and all I would say they're still worth it
Heather B.
My favorite tasting energy drink. I know they contain a lot of sugar so that is not that great but they definitely do their job! The price is a little bit too much but I only drink them on occasion.
Jordann G.
Lansing, MI
I hate the flavor & they are horrible for you. Makes me feel jittery and like my heart is racing after drinking them. I can't wait for It Works to release our all natual energy drink on March 5th!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
The flavor is great, but oh my goodness does this ever make you have to use the bathroom more or what? I love them otherwise though. Do NOT drink more than one or you get shaky and jittery though.
Samara B.
Marseilles , IL
This is my can't live without drink, I must have at least one a day. I love the taste! I won't drink any other energy drink. This is also my dream company to work for haha. Love red bull 😍😘😍😘😍😍😍😍😍
Nicole S.
Red Bull may not give you wings but it gets the job done. Works as a good mixer as well! Decently priced , especially if you buy in bulk. Great as is .... no need for any change! Would highly recommend to others
LeAnn L.
Winona, MN
I rely on this heavily when in need of a serious energy boost. Only problem with me is when I drink it for the first time in awhile it makes me shaky but if I drink it regularly I am just fine.
Sharell M.
I love Red Bull Energy Drinks. The flavor is amazing. Even though they aren't that good for you. They can and do speed up your heart rate. When you crash from drinking these you will crash hard !
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I'm usually a coffee drinker, but every once in a while, I trade in my java for a Red Bull. It's not too sweet, but still refreshing, and it gives me the jolt I need to get through my work day.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?