BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
I like these so much when I'm cramming for an exam. I tend to buy them when they're on sale at my local drugstore since they are a bit expensive. However, they definitely give me a boost of energy when I need it most.
Isaac S.
Monrovia , Ca
This energy drink actually works for me. The majority of energy drinks that I have tried usually just taste like a bunch of sugar. Redbull has a great taste and can actually keep me up for my long nights of studying.
Melanie L.
Killeen , TX
Pulling an all nighter? Gotta make sure you've got redbull on deck. Only thing that keeps me awake and going. Coffee doesn't work but redbull definitely does the trick. There is no way I'd survive college without it.
Brittany H.
East Lansing, MI
Red bull is pretty good and very popular among college students. While I don't feel like I am being energized, I do enjoy the taste. The new flavors are even more amazing than the original, especially the cranberry.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
So I actually like the taste of Red Bull; however, I do not like the way it makes me feel. If I drink it when I'm really tired it makes me feel incredibly nauseous. I would rather be tired than nauseous. Also it is way too expensive. The only time I ever drink it know is if it is mixed in a shot.
Nadia B.
Modesto, CA
I know some people that hate the flavor of red bull but I love it so much! Obviously I don't recommend drinking these often for health reasons, but these are nice if you need an extra boost! 10/10 would recommend!
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
Energy drinks are unhealthy and they taste horrible. I am not a fan. They can really mess you up if you mix with alcohol - I have witnessed this. It might give you energy but I'd rather get that from caffeine itself.
Bernadette T.
So addicted to these. My go to all the time. It's pricey for the little cans but super good. Very good taste and smells good too. Keeps me on my feet basically all day.
Jonathan L.
Calumet City, IL
I don't go overboard on these like most people one is enough to get me through a long day. The taste is great of course it tastes like an energy drink however it has a pleasant taste to it. Best served chilled.
Syndi S.
Phoenix, AZ
The Only time i drink this is when I'm going to stay up late to finish up something most of the time is when i up trying to finish planing my kids birthday party and need to finish decorating or fill up candy bags. lol
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back