BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jennifer W.
Romulus, MI
I have been drinking Red Bull for years and it is the only energy drink that I like the taste of. I cannot drink coffee so Red Bull really gets me going in the morning and keeps me going throughout the day.
Nicolle G.
Red Bull of course, is not for every one. I happen to be one of the ones who enjoy the taste of it, and it actually works. When I'm feeling tired and I need some energy, Red Bull definitely does the trick.
Amanda C.
Branford, FL
I have enjoyed Red Bull for years, periodically. I initially thought the taste was bleh. But, I got over that and have enjoyed them since. I get my lift, when needed, and get through those trying days.
Amanda B.
Red Bull has a great taste and gives lots of energy without causing jitters. I also don't feel a crash afterwards like I have with other energy drinks. I also love the different size options of the cans.
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
I love red bull for its taste, I'm not sure how much energy it really gives me because I can drink these and still be tired but the regular one taste really good. Other energy drinks today don't compare.
Brianna G.
Norwalk , CA
I love the taste of Red Bull, compared to the flavor of other energy drinks. I also find that it helps me stay awake better. If it weren't for Red Bull my grades would be a lot worse than they are now.
Alexandra R.
Life saver for finals week. I love them with flavoring mixed in over iced. They sell them at the coffee stands here. Not great for everyone though and you shouldn't drink too many or on a regular basis!
Ayanna C.
Silver Spring, MD
Red Bull is definitely an affective drink. However the amount of sugar in this drink is CRAZY! I've only had this once and I don't think I'll try it again. I actually prefer the taste of Monster to this.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I don't really drink it unless I'm dying for a stomach ache and a little sugar rush, but I like Red Bull and what they do event wise - the host a lot of crazy, awesome events and I'm a fan of that aspect!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
AMAZING ! Perfect drink to grab in-between classes. Coffee is usually my go to in the mornings, but during the day in South Florida its far to hot for coffee all day long, but REDBULL is a great alternative !
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart