BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jessica F.
FPO , CA
I don't drink RedBull as often as I used to because of the sugar intake but when I want a quick pick me up I reach for it. I like the taste and how it is not as strong as some of the other energy drinks.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY
Completely obsessed with redbull (I prefer the sugar free). I think the taste is so appetizing, and I LOVE the way it makes you feel. You aren't overly caffeinated, and you feel ready to take on anything.
Kaity R.
I love red bull! It definitely has competition with monster energy drinks but i think it is a lot better because of the taste. It does what it says and definitely gives you energy. Great for all nighters!
Constance M.
Sonora, CA
When I drink these I feel so energized and in need of wanting to do something. Not feeling lazy and dreading the work day. Its a Great source of energy, better than taking a shot of 5 hour energy. It's delightful! Even their sugar free one taste better than the one with sugar.
Arti G.
Southfield, MI
I actually crave & love this drink. it gives me energy but not too much. i can get a lot done & it taste sooooo good! love the flavor! wish i could drink larger quantities without health risks or worries.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
I drank a can of regular RedBul one night while writing a 20-page research paper all in one go. It did help me stay up later, but I felt so anxious and sick and fluttery that I really regretted drinking it. The taste is not great, the price is high, and it made me feel icky. No go.
Megan W.
Marion, NY
A blast of flavors instead of that boiling hot steam cup of coffee, I would say this drink is PERFECT for non coffee lovers, but yet can go for a good caffeine boost with the right amount of flavors. Give you just the right amount for those days that you need an 8oz pick me up! :)
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
I hate most energy drinks, but I can tolerate Red Bull. It has a distinct flavor and is refreshing in a way. Though It always makes me think of red bull and vodka, and I don't think that's a good thing.
Conlee P.
San Francisco, CA
I need this to make it through classes sometimes and I'm not ashamed to say it. It works and it keep you going on those days where a 3 hour lecture on rocks sounds like the worst thing in the world.
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite energy drinks. The taste is tolerable and it definitely gives you an intense boost of energy. It's terrible for your body, but it serves it's purpose as far as giving energy.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon