BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
Beware of Red Bull. While it is a good energy drink and does pep you up, it can also be dangerous. Drinking too much of this drink or drinking too fast can be dangerous and can even cause heart palpitations or flutters.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Red Bull is the best tasting energy drink out there. I always grab the sugar free, to cut back on sugar. I also love the new flavors!! Blueberry is one of the best! I think Red Bull is a little pricey, but what can ya do?
Alisha W.
Pueblo, CO
Not only did they keep me awake the first 6 months of my sons life they also sent us a care package right after he was born. Being on a low-carb diet the sugar free redbull is amazing! taste is very similar to the normal
Stacy C.
This stuff makes me extremely jittery. However, that's what the product is intended to do, wake you up, so it does its job. I'm not in love with the taste. .. but you can really spiff it up with some jagermeister.
Laurel Z.
Lower Burrell, PA
It's my least favorite energy drink. The only RedBull I like is the cranberry one! Usually I find the taste of the original RedBull to be disgusting, but if you mix it with some vodka it turns into a delicious drink ;)
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Not the healthiest, but boy does this work when you need a kick. I've grown to love the flavor, which is a bit sweet. It does tend to increase your heart rate, so be careful when mixing with other caffeinated beverages.
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I really like RedBull. I prefer to drink the sugar free ones with less calories. I know energy drinks are terrible for you, but I'm a bit of a caffeine addict. RedBull is the energy drink I go to if I really need a boost.
Danielle R.
Malverne , NY
I LOVE Red Bull. Although it contains A LOT of sugar, red bull is perfect for college students. I rely on Red Bull when I need to stay up all night studying or writing a paper! It definitely keeps me focused and awake!
Thania T.
Bloomington, IL
I've heard a lot of things about it, that gives you energy and it is dangerous because of the quantity of sugar and caffeine in it. I tried it a couple of times and.... I like the taste but it doesn't have any effect on me sadly, I don't feel more energetic or less sleepy, I might be the different one.
Alexandria M.
Springfield, IL
I used to drink a couple of the Absolute Zero Redbull in the gray can every day. I think this kind tastes better than the sugar free version. I tend to feel energized right after drinking it then feel very tired later. Redbull is fairly expensive for a beverage but good for when I need to stay up late.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back