BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Brittney F.
I love the sugar free especially on long days when I need the extra boost of energy. It doesn't give the jittery feeling and I don't wake up groggy the next morning.
Angela C.
Seattle, WA
Red Bull is one of my go to drinks for energy on the go. I love that it is available pretty much anywhere from grocery to gas stations and it does do the trick. I also find myself ordering a Vodka Redbull every now and again. Tastes better then many of the competing brands and comes in a variety of sizes.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I love red bull. it is a great tasting energy drink and really does give you energy.. Maybe not wings but definitely energy... You won't be disappointed with this product...
Aisha E.
Hyattsville, MD
I love Red Bull especially since I work nights it helps give me that boost I need at 4am...And I have to thank Red Bull for its not that I stop for my fix at this Gas station I would have never meet my wonderful Fiancee...
jessie r.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product, gives you tons of energy, sometimes a little pricey depending on the store they have great deals, my fav is the redbull red, no nasty after taste, its the only energy drink that actually works for me.
Erin T.
No other energy drink can make me feel actually awake. This has helped when I work early or have a no sleep night. I love this product so much! The taste seems to get some people but that helps with the kick in the morning!
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
We always have a stock of red bull in our house - I stick to the sugar free ones because I don't taste much of a difference between those and the regular but my boyfriend swears by the regular. Best caffeinated drink ever!
Lisa S.
Maryville , TN
It is a great energy drink for beginners. However, once you drink them long enough, it doesn't have much of an effect anymore. I love them though. Been drinking them for years and even though several studies have shown just how unhealthy they are for you, I am addicted. So they are always on my grocery list.
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
Love Red Bull. I don't drink it tooo much, but when I need that extra boost, it is the perfect thing to make me excited to be at work. (not much else can do that ;D)
Mackenzie B.
Butler, NJ
I love RedBull and I honestly got accustomed to the taste after my second one. Definitely helped me survive a few all-nighters and get to work at 8 am after a party. Now they come in flavors, too. I haven't tried Cranberry or Lime yet but I did have Blueberry and it was awesome so I'm all about the RedBull!!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back