BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Helena C.
Mission Viejo, CA
Redbull is something I indulge in every weekend. It has a zing to it, that tingles the taste buds. The flavor is hard to describe, but it is unlike anything else.
For an easy drink to make that doesn't taste like straight alcohol; Mix Redbull with Crown Royal Whiskey.
One of my favorites, and It goes down smoothly.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I am not a huge fan of energy drinks but red bull gets the job done. It's ability to give me energy regardless of the awful flavor is sometimes necessary. I also prefer to drink the diet version to avoid as many carbs as possible.
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
I am not a big fan of energy drinks and Red Bull is no exception. The taste is disgusting and instead of giving me an energy boost they make me feel irritable and jittery. I would much rather grab a cup of iced black tea or coffee.
krystal c.
Progreso, TX
I will have to admit that this is my first choice for an energy drink! I'm not garanteeing that it will be the same for everyone, but it does the trick for me. It wales me up, gives me the boost i need, and I love it for workouts!
Sunni S.
Gresham, OR
I prefer other energy drinks if i have one but for the most part staying fit and healthy means not drinking this product. The small cans are nice and make it easy to take with you in your purse or bag but again not the healthiest.
Leigh G.
Azle, TX
HUGE red bull fan, nearly every time I go into a gas station, this is what I buy inside. I love red bull, and I love that they have a sugar free kind. So good, and not as many calories. Great tasting energy drink to grab on the go!
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
Redbull is my favorite energy drink. I like the taste of this over anything else. They pack just the right amount of energy without making me jittery. Perfect for pulling an all nighter studying! It helps me focus and stay awake.
Tiffany R.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite energy drink!! This does not give me jitters or a crash like some others! The original is my favorite, I have tried the others but this works best for me. I especially like it when having to drive long distances.
Felicia c.
I love Red Bull but I find myself buying monsters because of price. I think for the size Red Bull's are so over priced and the new flavors they are making are super gagging. I love the original but can't get myself to spend that.
Jessica K.
Cincinnati, OH
If going for an energy drink I would grab a red bull over anything else. Its expensive but I appreciate it doesn't come In a huge can do you drink way too much and make yourself sick. It serves its purpose and doesn't over do it
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back