BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I am not a huge fan of energy drinks but red bull gets the job done. It's ability to give me energy regardless of the awful flavor is sometimes necessary. I also prefer to drink the diet version to avoid as many carbs as possible.
Sasha L.
Love Red Bull. I don't drink them as much as I used to just because of the purported health risks, but a can of Red Bull is so much easier when I'm on the go and don't have time to brew a pot of coffee. Fast acting and tastes great. The energy does wear off after a couple of hours of activity, but that's to be expected.
Leigh G.
Azle, TX
HUGE red bull fan, nearly every time I go into a gas station, this is what I buy inside. I love red bull, and I love that they have a sugar free kind. So good, and not as many calories. Great tasting energy drink to grab on the go!
Natalie D.
I absolutely love Red Bull. I used to like it when i was younger due to it's big name but now it just really is my favorite energy drink. Very crisp and I can't find that great taste in any other energy drink. Sugar-free is great!
Sinking S.
Alexandria, IN
Redbull is really the only energy drink that I drink. Everyone's taste is different but I think it's good, the blueberry kind is even better. The sugarfree doesn't have that... sugar free taste either. More often than not I mix it with jagermeister though ;) I will say that it has a cough syrupy taste once it's warm.
Catherine A.
Chattanooga , TN
Red Bull is so amazing. I love the taste of it, it's not all that strong but it gives you the giddy up you're looking for. I have recommended to many people and will continue to do so. Good work Red Bull and keep it up. I love you!
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great pick me up when you need a bit of energy boost. Don't drink too close to be though as it will keep you up and very alert! I prefer the regular over the sugar free/zero cal ones, I think the regular tastes way better.
Lindsay D.
Red bull tastes very good. I don't typically enjoy energy drinks but I do Red bull. Its probably the only energy drink I would buy just to consume it and not even for energy. They keep me awake through out a long day and keep me pushing.
Crystal C.
Reno, NV
Im not super into energy drinks, most of them taste horrible and have a weird after taste in your mouth all day. But this one is actually pretty good, I can drink it alone or some times I mix it with alcohol when I'm feeling good.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Not a huge fan of the taste at all. I find it to be really strange tasting. And I never feel like I have energy after drinking them. Then again I feel like thats just how my body reacts to things like. They never really work for me.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back