BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Sydney D.
High Point, NC
While I find myself reaching for a Redbull every now and again I will not allow myself to have more than one every few days or so. The high content of energy and sugar puts a ton of stress on your heart and body. So while it tastes good, it's not actually doing you any good. Drink in moderation!
Samantha M.
Troy, NY
Redbull was always one of my least favorite energy drinks. I rarely drink it unless there's nothing else caffeinated around me. However, it is probably one of the best mixers I've ever used when drinking vodka.
Imani F.
River Ridge, LA
I love RedBull it tastes amazing. I like it better than any other energy drink and it really boosts my mood. I get very cheeery and energetic when I drink RedBulls. Real quality stuff, and it's worth paying for.
Alicia W.
brighton, CO
I love red bull! It keeps my energy level at a good pace and it does not make me jittery like other energy drinks! Did I mention "RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS". Lol
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
I love Red Bulls, they taste great and give you a nice amount of energy for about an hour or so. My only problem with them is that I crash really hard after the energy wears off and they're really not good for you.
Kimmie J.
Brentwood, TN
Am I alone in hating red bull. It makes me really anxious and tastes like melted licorice. I have never understood the appeal. i have heard their lime/blueberry/raspberry flavors are an improvement..but still.
Alexis C.
I have been drinking red bull for years but now that I am supervisor at my job it is my go to energy drink. I really love the flavored versions but not a product to drink while sick because loses its taste.
Dahlia V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband loves using this with an alcohol beverage like crown royal its a great taste also with pineapple its even more yummier! I love it! and it keeps our parites going and me up for the tests for college!
Samantha J.
I drank this once as I am not really into energy drinks, don't fancy them, but it does energize you, some of my friends experienced after drinking and staying up the entire night they experience jitters and crash the other day, so it works but different people experiences are different..
Matthew G.
Oceanside, CA
Redbull is my favorite energy drink. It's a little pricey in the energy drink world, but you get what you pay for. I love the crisp taste and the light carbonation. I always look forward to grabbing a can and cracking it open, that first smell of freshness always makes my mouth water.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon