BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
I love Red Bulls, they taste great and give you a nice amount of energy for about an hour or so. My only problem with them is that I crash really hard after the energy wears off and they're really not good for you.
Anjelica P.
Pearl River, NY
You know all this talk about how energy drinks supposedly give you energy then make you crash....well This doesn't give me too much energy and There is usually a huge crash for me. It tastes good but not worth it.
Michael Q.
Statesville, NC
It gives you an okay energy boost but is taste like piss. Drink it in moderation because I knew a kid who drank 3 and then went to play a basketball game and he collapsed on the court and had to go to the hospital.
Jordan S.
Battle Ground, WA
Everyone has tried Red Bull. There are lots of energy drinks out there but this one seems like it has been around forever. It tastes alright, but let's be honest most people don't drink energy drinks because they taste good. It does give you energy, but it's not too great for you health-wise.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
This is my favorite choice if I have an energy drink - which is not very often. I even like the sugar free version - provides a burst of energy with no calories! Love the taste when cold but gets gross when warm.
Alexandra S.
Winter Park, FL
Personally, I love RedBull, but I really just love the taste of it. Most of the time when I want a RedBull, I just want something sour. But, when I did have to stay up cramming for an exam, a RedBull in the morning will wake you up. Just don't drink two in a row, or you'll get terrible jitters.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
As a college student, this is the best energy drink for those long nights of studying! The only downfall is that I always need more than 1 because they’re so small. This is my go to energy drink. Highly recommend.
Willow C.
Dover, PA
As someone who is awake all hours of the night, Red Bull is what keeps me going. With a crisp, tart flavor, Red Bull not only tastes good but will keep you going through the longest of nights. Would recommend.
Angela P.
Springfield , OR
I use to drink this every single day and sometimes more then once a day. It gave me energy and kept me focused throughout the day. I like the packaging that is super simple and I would definitely recommend this.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Red bull taste good to me.. Tangy and it doesn't hype me up or keep me up or gives me any wings.. Lol I don't know if that's good but I can drink one and go to sleep 😕.. I sometimes mix it with alcoholic beverages
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Which do you prefer for taste? Sugar free or the Regular?
laura c.
Pinellas Park, FL
Is there different flavors of red bull?
Raven G.
There kinda pricey, are they really that good?
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
Does the sugar free redbull taste a lot different than the regular one? If so, which one is better?
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
Has redbull gave anyone wings?

Walmart