BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Michael Q.
Statesville, NC
It gives you an okay energy boost but is taste like piss. Drink it in moderation because I knew a kid who drank 3 and then went to play a basketball game and he collapsed on the court and had to go to the hospital.
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
By far my favorite enery drink. Actually, the only energy drink i like. I enjoy the taste it has and its very fast acting in making me feel more awake. Doesnt have the crashing sleepy effect on me and i love it!
Samantha M.
Troy, NY
Redbull was always one of my least favorite energy drinks. I rarely drink it unless there's nothing else caffeinated around me. However, it is probably one of the best mixers I've ever used when drinking vodka.
Claudia D.
Brownsville, TX
I don’t really drink beefy drinks, but this is the only one I actually like. It’s better with alcohol, but by itself it gives you energy as well! Meets my expectations and I would buy again if I was in the need.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
This is my favorite choice if I have an energy drink - which is not very often. I even like the sugar free version - provides a burst of energy with no calories! Love the taste when cold but gets gross when warm.
V Chor P.
To get my day started, if I don’t have my cup of coffee, this baby right here does the trick!!! I feel like I have more energy throughout the day. I do recommend to others, and will continue to purchase for my self.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
I love Red Bulls, they taste great and give you a nice amount of energy for about an hour or so. My only problem with them is that I crash really hard after the energy wears off and they're really not good for you.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
I love an ice cold red bull in the summer time! I can only drink the smallest size (they are that potent) but they are refreshing and I find they taste best compared to any other taurine energy drink on the market.
Sara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
Good taste at first but the aftertaste is not something I am a fan of. I prefer Monster or some of the other energy drinks that are available. Do not drink more than 2 in the day because they are really bad for you
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I haven't tried any of the other flavors, but this one is my fav. They are a little pricey and have good flavor and carbonation. They really help when I need a boost of energy. They are also good with a jager bomb.
Jorge P.
San Gabriel, CA
Does red bull have other flavors other than the original and sugar free?
eric g.
Tracy, CA
Red bull has a better taste
Kenia M.
Monster or red bull?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Is it alright to drink at a young age , lets say 11 or 12???
Jennifer S.
MASONTOWN, PA
What do you prefer. regular or sugar free.

Walmart