BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Leslie W.
This drink keeps me going on days that I am completely on Empty. Depending how empty I am there are multiple sizes to pick from which is great. I even will use this to make a mixed drink before going out with friends.
Bailey K.
The flavor is intense, but I love it. You get used to it. The blue flavored one was my favorite! And then the silver edition. Drink in moderation, though, because of the stimulants. Great for a pick-me-up at work...
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this drink and the flavor, it gives me the energy that I sometimes need, I read that it is not healthy to take it very much so I do not take it too much and the price it’s really good compared to other drinks.
Harley S.
Oshkosh, WI
I love redbull. this drink gets me through my late nights of studying. It's also a good mixer. I wish sometimes that the price was a bit lower but sometimes a girl needs to splurge in order to get the wings needed.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Red Bull Energy Drink I love a good cold Red Bull. I wish they would improve the taste but they give me that little pop of energy I need in the morning or at work. I think there a little expensive but if you need energy I recomend spending the extra three dollars and picking you up a Red Bull!!!
Ariana B.
Pensacola, FL
I don't know how people can live off Red Bull? I tried a couple of them, and my teeth were in pain, it was like I was drinking pure sugar and caffeine. I felt sick, and I never ever drank another Red Bull ever again.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I have never had an energy drink in my life, so I am sampling going off the scent. I'm not sure how anyone can consume such a nasty smelling beverage, especially with all the negative effects it can have on your body.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I love Red Bull's the taste to me is so unique after drinking it I immediately feel like.. pumped just from the taste. I don't have it often I don't think it's good to have these a lot but they are for sure good to me!
Jonathan L.
Calumet City, IL
I don't go overboard on these like most people one is enough to get me through a long day. The taste is great of course it tastes like an energy drink however it has a pleasant taste to it. Best served chilled.
Isaac S.
Monrovia , Ca
This energy drink actually works for me. The majority of energy drinks that I have tried usually just taste like a bunch of sugar. Redbull has a great taste and can actually keep me up for my long nights of studying.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart