BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Janel S.
Red bull is pretty good and effective for what it does but the only thing I don't like is that it causes my heart to race. Granted it does keep me energized and is comparable to the energy drink Monster, but the racing of the heart is something I don't necessarily like.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the taste! The only way I can explain the unique flavor, is that I feel like I'm drinking electricity. I don't know how this makes sense, but once you drink it, I think you'll agree. It does give you energy, and I think it's rather filling too!
Melodie S.
It's not exactly a health drink, but if you need a boost, this stuff works! I would personally stick with a mug of coffee if I needed a caffeine jolt, but a lot of people swear by Red Bull!
Laura V.
Chico, CA
I am not an energy drink fan, because of both the taste and the effects. I sometimes have a red bull and vodka if going out after a long day, but I otherwise don't drink it. I personally don't care for the taste very much, but my husband really enjoys Redbull.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Literally the best energy drink I've ever tasted. It has nice packaging and a sleek and slim can. It gives you a nice little kick start to get you motivated. Red Bull Energy Drink
Ashley C.
Wichita, KS
I try to limit the number of energy drinks I consume, but I also work overnights, so sometimes I cave. When I do, I usually reach for a Monster, but Red Bull is always my second choice. They are effective and the flavor is better than a lot of the other options.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
If your trying to get fit, this is definitely not the drink for you, because it is loaded with sugar, and sodium. The energy drink itself does not taste very good. This is more of a drink for when you are at a social gathering, and you have it in a mixed drink.
Alyssa H.
This stuff tastes horrible and it is not healthy for you. If you need a quick pick me up, this will give it to you. If you want something to taste good and last all day, this product is not for you. After a couple of hours you might crash from your energy burst.
Arielle J.
I love Redbull. This got me through my nye Vegas trip. Redbull is an acquired taste. Some people may think it tastes funny but I've been drinking it since 2008 so instead to me, it tastes great. It doesn't cause me to crash and even with taking ADHD medication, it doesn't cause heart palpitations or any similar side effects. I can always count on Redbull to keep me alert.
Amanda T.
I will only drink this mixed with vodka - which makes it about 200x worse for you than it already is. Not that I think anyone is drinking it as a 'health' drink, but there are so many other better tasting energy drinks I don't understand the addiction to redbull!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back