BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Gabe Q.
Corcoran, CA
The cranberry flavored one is my absolute favorite, but they would definitely get a higher score with a lower price. I think that has become the issue with these, the prices are flying through the roof for such a small can.
Wendy C.
Makes me extremely jittery, but I mean it definitely works as an energy drink. I would only use for desperate times though, don't think it's incredibly good for you.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
File of Red Bulls so much i buy these any chance I can get it's an energy drink its 16 FL oz (473 ml ) it vitalizes body and mind they taste very good and you can drink them day and night I love these so much you should try one
Taylor G.
Love this product however I am not a huge fan of the original flavor. The new passion fruit yellow can is so tasty you literally have no idea you are even drinking an energy drink. It taste more like a carbonated soda!
Ashley A.
This is a must have for vodka and jager. It is too expensive big a very good alcohol mixer. I wish that the company would offer coupons. The taste is great as well.
Alina D.
Edgewater, FL
Whether working 3 jobs, taking care of my son or pulling an all nighter Red Bull gives me the energy I need to tackle anything. I enjoy the taste and smoothness of it.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I love Red Bull. I'm not a huge reactor to caffeine, so whether it wakes me up or not, I don't know. The flavor is great though, and I love getting blended red bulls with coffee syrup in them to flavor up a little more.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
I used to be addicted to these energy drinks but once I required real energy, I realized this was a terrible drink for your body. There's a huge crash after you drink this and there's just a load of sugar content in it!
Sarai R.
Red Bull tastes great and are very easily found in any store or even gas stations. I never did feel any extra energy after drinking one of these. I don't see the big deal. The caffeine does make my head hurt badly though!
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
Love Red Bull! It may not be the healthiest, but it will wake me up! I even like the sugar free. It still tastes good and I don't feel as guilty. I can only drink a small one though, unless I want to bounce off the walls.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart