BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
I usually only drink them when I'm pulling all nighters (which seemed to be a lot last semester). They're too sugary for me, even the sugar free ones. They made me super jittery and then incredibly tired in a short period of time.
Brandon M.
Richford, VT
It’s Red Bull what more do I have to say!? This was the first energy drink I ever had way back when! The taste is out of this world! If I feel like splurging I will go and pick up some these babies to power me through!
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
Redbull has a pleasant taste to it. The times I have drank it, I do not feel any more energized than before drinking it. A cousin of mine drinks it to "cure cramps" but I honestly don't find that it helps me for that at all.
Narumi T.
This is my favorite energy drinks out of all. I enjoy the taste of Redbull the best. I feel like this energy drink won't give you weird feeling after drinking, as well. (Also, I love to drink this with vodka at parties!)
Alexandria M.
Springfield, IL
I used to drink a couple of the Absolute Zero Redbull in the gray can every day. I think this kind tastes better than the sugar free version. I tend to feel energized right after drinking it then feel very tired later. Redbull is fairly expensive for a beverage but good for when I need to stay up late.
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
#1 energy drink of all time works in less than 15 minutes for me and literally keeps me going for hours ... affordable price and can purchase anywhere single or in bulk awesome taste and comes in different sizes and flavors
Jessica Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like RedBull. I prefer to drink the sugar free ones with less calories. I know energy drinks are terrible for you, but I'm a bit of a caffeine addict. RedBull is the energy drink I go to if I really need a boost.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Probably my favorite energy drink. Sometimes I like to get the different flavors but overall this original is my favorite. The packaging is nice and sleek. I always have it ice cold and it deliveres on the energy every time.
Morgan K.
Orlando, FL
I love, love, love red bull. It's the only energy drink that will keep me going without having the jitters or a crash at the end.I can't even explain how many end of the semester all nighters red bull helped me survive.
Alina D.
Edgewater, FL
Whether working 3 jobs, taking care of my son or pulling an all nighter Red Bull gives me the energy I need to tackle anything. I enjoy the taste and smoothness of it.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon