BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Traci U.
Salisbury , NC
This is the generic energy drink. My husband drinks it on long car rides and I'll drink them every once in a while. The price is kinda expensive for a small amount. But it does the job. I think it has a bitter after taste.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
This is a great product for the quick life and those pick me up days you feel out of focus and sluggish. Also their three new flavors, mine being the lemon flavor, will give your taste buds a nice little break from the norm.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
Now this gives me all the energy I need while working with rude people!! The flavor is good it doesn't taste like a lot of vitamins or has that coffeish taste. They are a bit expensive of the can but it gets the good done.
Graciela R.
Great for those days when I have to pull an all-nighter, gives me a ton of energy, light in calories, don't have to drink as much as other energy drinks (such as monsters), light taste, and definitely pump me up to do work
Rebekah W.
WOODLAND, CA
Love Red Bull. I don't drink it tooo much, but when I need that extra boost, it is the perfect thing to make me excited to be at work. (not much else can do that ;D)
Zully B.
Anaheim, CA
This is my favorite energy drink. It's a small can but controls how much you drink too. I've tried other energy drinks and they are too big and too sweet for my taste. Love that they also cary a lower calorie drink too.
Annette H.
Santa Monica
I'm LOVE this product. I open a nice cold one put it to my lips and it stays there until the can is empty. I love the sweet-tart flavor of the original Red Bull.
Angela C.
Seattle, WA
Red Bull is one of my go to drinks for energy on the go. I love that it is available pretty much anywhere from grocery to gas stations and it does do the trick. I also find myself ordering a Vodka Redbull every now and again. Tastes better then many of the competing brands and comes in a variety of sizes.
jessie r.
Vallejo, CA
I love this product, gives you tons of energy, sometimes a little pricey depending on the store they have great deals, my fav is the redbull red, no nasty after taste, its the only energy drink that actually works for me.
Erin T.
No other energy drink can make me feel actually awake. This has helped when I work early or have a no sleep night. I love this product so much! The taste seems to get some people but that helps with the kick in the morning!
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon