BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Deana H.
I'm already a hyper and upbeat person, but when I had this at one point, I was extra hyper!! hahaha. It lasted me about 30min and I was already getting tired. The taste is okay, but you could definitely taste the energy in you.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
This is not my favorite energy drink. I think it gets the job done but I am not wild about the taste. I’ve only had these a handful of times. They aren’t bad but I’m not a huge fan. Decide if you like the taste and go from there.
Laci L.
These are just terrible! The smell and taste are bad enough to put me off but if you can actually make it through the whole can you'll soon have a terrible crash from all the sugar. I wouldn't recommend this energy drink at all.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
I love the taste of Red Bull and I love it even more with flavoring in it! The price is okay but better if you buy them in 24 packs. It gives me the boost of energy that I need for my day and I will always keep drinking them!
Danielle R.
Northfield, NJ
Red Bull was the first energy drink I ever tried. I can't say I drink them a lot, mostly because I'm afraid of what they'll do to my heart someday, haha, but when I do need one this is it. I usually drink the sugar free kind.
Christine S.
Indian Trail, NC
It’s seriously my go to for caffeine. I’m trying to lay off carbonated things, but I love Red Bull. My husband hates sharing his with me and he’s a coffee drinker. I hate coffee. Other energy drinks are too sweet for me. Red Bull is perfect.
Labrini P.
Brighton, MA
I did not enjoy this at all. It tastes too sweet and it made my heart race for 2 hours. I drank it at 9pm and I couldn't sleep all night because my heart beat was so fast. I would stick to tea with caffeine or plain old coffee
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
It’s great tasting with no funky after taste. I’m more of the original flavor type of gal when it comes to Redbull but I do enjoy all the other flavors also. The price has gone up a bit but I don’t drink it as often as I use to.
Dee P.
Homewood, IL
Red bull sugar free is my favorite drink all day long. In the morning I drink it plain and in the evening I add some vodka. Sometimes a splash of orang juice too. Yummy!! I just wish they sold multi packs of the 20 oz cans!!!
Brandon S.
Good drink when you are on the go and a good pick me up later in the day. Also very versatile when mixing alcoholic beverages. Keeps me going through the night. Can be pricey but, sometimes you just have to make the sacrifice.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart