BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Evan I.
Redbull has been a staple product of mine for years! Not only does it give you a good boost of energy, but it also tastes great! If you like "tart," then this is a drink for you! I'd have to say the one drawback is the price.
Linda W.
P C Beach, FL
If you are in need of energy I would suggest trying a Red Bull energy drink. The can may look tiny but it definitely packs a punch and gives you the energy that you’re looking for and it tastes great which makes it even better!
Deana H.
I'm already a hyper and upbeat person, but when I had this at one point, I was extra hyper!! hahaha. It lasted me about 30min and I was already getting tired. The taste is okay, but you could definitely taste the energy in you.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
I work from 5:30pm-4am with an hour commute these really help me out when it seems like my shift is dragging on and I’m getting tired. I do wish they were cheaper though. It’s hard to afford that extra energy and I hate coffee.
Tia B.
I have heard too many horror stories about what these can do to your heart. I do not know what is true and what is not but I do know it will not be allowed in my house. I love my family and won't risk their health with these.
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
This is not my favorite energy drink. I think it gets the job done but I am not wild about the taste. I’ve only had these a handful of times. They aren’t bad but I’m not a huge fan. Decide if you like the taste and go from there.
Adam R.
S San Fran, CA
It's true what they say, Redbull gives you wings. This drink is great for when you're feeling a bit slow. It will give you a nice boost. It's also my favorite vodka mixer. For the best experience drink this beverage chilled.
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
I love the taste of Red Bull and I love it even more with flavoring in it! The price is okay but better if you buy them in 24 packs. It gives me the boost of energy that I need for my day and I will always keep drinking them!
Melissa l.
Truly enjoy Red Bull. I often find myself even craving the taste without actually needing the benefit of the beverage.. As long as I don't use red bull in my everyday life meaning as long as I use it when I need the Boost don't have any type of unwanted effects. I also love redbull mixed into alcoholic beverages.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I personally would opt for this over the sugar free since I don't like sugar substitutes but this is a little syrupy sweet so I don't tend to reach for this often. Is effective but can make you a little shaky if you are sensitive.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon