BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
TASTE WISE ITS GOOD! BUT HEALTH WISE GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE ALL THE STUFF IT HAS JUST TO "KEEP YOU ALERT" FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS IS WAY TO MUCH FOR YOUR BODY! I STOPPED DRINKING IT AND FOUND BETTER HEALTHIER WAYS.
Maurisa S.
Columbus , OH
I personally love the taste of Redbull. I've tried all sorts of energy drinks, and shots and this is hands down the best tasting energy drink out there for me. The best part? it actually gives you energy! Some drinks never give you that pick me up, but trust me after one of these you're ready to conquer your day!

The taste is very hard to define, it can taste very carbonated sometimes but never too much!
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Addicting but worth the boost. Red bull is the best tasting energy drink thus far. When I need a few extra hours of study time before crashing, I grab a red bull to be able to pull through. It gives me wings.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
What college student doesn't drink these while cramming for finals though. sometimes i experience a bad crash after drinking them but the boost of energy i get is usually worth it. the flavor is definitely a lot better than monster, and lets be real, a little vodka mixed in doesn't hurt either.
Helen L.
The only reason I drink Red Bull is to supercharge me so I can survive Finals Week. Otherwise, I stay far, far away from Red Bull. Red Bull makes my heart beat fast (not in a good way) and jittery and I'd rather not risk any heart attacks. It's safer, and healthier, to try to get more sleep. I know it's not always easy to get enough sleep, but it's not worth compromising your health by drinking energy drinks.
Makalah M.
Kingsport, TN
Red bull is amazing, I love the taste and I drink it almost everyday to give me the energy I need to keep up with my daughter. The only think I don't like is that they are a little on the pricey side but I'm able to get 2 for $5 at the gas station I go to so I try to keep them stocked up!
Ryan M.
Red Bull Energy Drink used to taste good. I am not sure if my palette has changed of if the formula for making the drink itself is different but I no longer enjoy this product like I used to. It certainly does provide energy but there is also a crash after you have your burst of energy.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
While I love Redbull, it is definitely an acquired taste (I typically prefer the sugar free version). This stuff has gotten me through countless study sessions and even fun nights out with friends after loooong and tiring work weeks. I would absolutely not take this before a workout though.
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I am more of a Monster person, but this was the first energy drink I had as a kid and I loved it. The only way to describe this drink would be a quote from Kickin' It Old School, "Woah, it tastes like a laser!" The can is small and great for a quick shot of energy and tastes pretty good!
Bernida K.
Madison, MS
Since they got rid of Sobee Adrenaline Rush energy drink, THIS has been a staple in my day ! It does the job . It gives me an extra boost . It goes well with my workout plan & of course it tastes great .
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back