BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
I love Red Bull! I drink it daily even though that’s not very good for you! But I’m addicted to the new Coconut Berry Summer Addition! I highly recommend it if you need a perk and if you’re just plain damn tired!
Lauren R.
Montreal
this is not something i take normally or any day... maybe 2 times a year, it only hits me after like 2 hours of taking one. not really my to go to when i cant even keep my eyes open. packaging and taste are ok. but from the competition of all the ones out there...ill say..people please stay original! REd Bull all the way!
Chelsea C.
New Brighton , PA
I have drank every Red Bull that there is! Not all flavors were the best, the grapefruit one I think? (Whichever is in the purple can) is my least favorite, awful. But Red Bull is my morning drink. I don’t think I could get through a day or work and chasing around little ones once I got home without one!
Stephanie W.
Byron, GA
Fav flavor. Works well and gets my energy up and tastes good too! Just has a ton of sugar so I try to stay away from them! Can is traditional and I could spot it from anywhere.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
Tastes bad to me very artificial tasting. A little more expensive for the amount you get compared to other energy drinks found in stores. It’s not bad because it seems to give me a little energy, but for the money you might be better off with a monster or rockstar and get more of a similar product.
Kristin W.
Bronx, NY
Ok you need energy red bull will do it ! You will be up and around like a busy bee buzzing here and there doing this and this so yes it works great but I I gave it 3 stars because after that burst of energy, the crash is real! You feel so.tired and drained wayyyy worse then b4 the dang drink.
Ehsan K.
San Dimas, CA
Oldie but still goodie. This original pioneer still knows what they're doing and are still the king of it all when it comes to much needed energy. The taste isn't the greatest but hey.... the energy is what's required. Plus I've "heard" that it mixes well with certain alcohol. I dunno.
Jasmine C.
Paterson, NJ
I have a sick obsession with red bull. And honestly, it's just for the taste! They give me no real surge of energy but I just love the taste!! I have bought so many red bulls I know they're not great for you and no I don't have 38952 in a week but I do enjoy having them every now and then!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
I give this 4 stars only because it isn't that great for you. Overall, I do like the taste of Red Bull and it does lift me up when I am desperately needing it. The packaging is fine. I am a repeat customer and will always buy and recommend to others when needing a pick me up, day or night!
Merrit M.
Love the taste of Red Bull! The carbonation is perfect and it even smells good. But it is VERY pricey and there is a possibility of a crash later after drinking it. It does as it says though and will give you a boost of energy, always read the warnings though before trying any energy drink.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon