BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I don't mean to be a downer, but red bull tastes awful and makes me feel just as bad. I've only tried it once and elevated my heart rate to an unhealthy level, and made me feel nauseous. There are so many other alternatives for energy besides energy drinks, like vitamins and other supplements!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
I'm not a fan on Red Bull, it's packed full of sugar and that mysterious ingredient called taurine....I guess it's their substitute for caffeine and it will keep you awake. For me, it makes me feel funny the next day after drinking it (when I used to drink it). Stay away from all that damaging sugar!!
Kendall A.
Wildomar, CA
I drink atleast one medium red bull per shift while working, these things keep me going without the annoying crash. $2.50 per van is well worth it to keep me going during the day. Plus, I love the taste as well.
Scooter L.
Scott, LA
Love my redbull!!! Even better with vodka as a daiquiri!!! I know all the hype about them being horrible for you, but honestly live in the here and now!!! lol one day I'll stop drinking them but for now, I crave them on occasions! !!
Rin F.
I sometimes drink this instead of coffee because coffee stains my teeth. This one is good in keeping me awake and energetic, and I love its taste! I drink the original and the sugar free, it doesn't matter which. However, I try not to drink so much of it. Only on days when I'm really lacking sleep.
Donisha B.
Columbus, GA
I've always thought that these were a little overpriced for the sizes but I used to drink these a lot until one day I got a severe headache and I began to feel really drowsy after about 2 hours or so. I haven't had any to drink since. The taste wasn't half bad when compared to other energy drinks.
Vivian P.
Red Bull is definitely what fueled my late night lab reports, midterms, and Finals studying/cramming. If it weren't for Red Bull helping me stay awake to the point where I sometimes saw the sunrise, I'm not sure my grades would have been what they were. Thanks Red Bull. I would give it 5 stars but the taste isn't the most pleasant and the massive caffeine sometimes gave me heart palpitations if I didn't pace myself.
Emily A.
I'm not a fan of the flavor but I know my boyfriend likes Red Bull a lot. Definitely gives you a good energy boost and I like that they have a sugar free option. Also like that they have reps come to college campuses and that they come with my Chegg books sometimes- I'll drink a Red Bull if it's free!
Lauran P.
Santa Rosa , CA
If I could give this an A+++++, I would! I don't know what I would do without my Redbull. It's great for a quick pick-me-up. The best way for me to start my mornings. Coffee gives me bad acid reflux and Redbull doesn't do that to me. The variety of flavors is amazing! My favorite is the cranberry!
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
TASTE WISE ITS GOOD! BUT HEALTH WISE GOD THIS IS HORRIBLE ALL THE STUFF IT HAS JUST TO "KEEP YOU ALERT" FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS IS WAY TO MUCH FOR YOUR BODY! I STOPPED DRINKING IT AND FOUND BETTER HEALTHIER WAYS.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

back