BY RED BULL #5 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Brian L.
Orange, CA
I never used to like red bull but i think it was because i had a preconceived thought that it is one of the worst energy drinks. i tried it and i loved it. ive had monster and rockstar and all those other ones and i have to say i love redbull. it really gives me the energy boost i need compared to the other drinks out there.
Tiffany H.
I know RedBull pay not be the best tasting energy drink but if you can get past that it actually works really well. I've learned to mix it with something a bit more flavored and once I do that the energy I get afterwards is worth it.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
There are just some drinks that leave an aftertaste I can't get down personally and this is one I cant. There is an aftertaste I can't describe. It may give some people wings but not for me. I had a horrible headache after drinking it.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I've only ever had a sip of this crap. never ever again. i can't even describe the taste it was just so disgusting. i can't even stand the smell of it. sucks having to be stuck in classrooms with 3+ people drinking this nasty stuff.
Lauren P.
If I had to pick any energy drink this is my go to. I love the taste & that there is no strange after taste. It gives me energy without making my heart race and I feel good drinking this. I'd recommend it but be careful it's addicting.
Carrie K.
Red Bull is awesome when you need that extra energy. I honestly don't like the flavor much but I choke it down because I need the extra boost it gives me. I'm a repeat customer. Great product, maybe come out with a different flavor??
Celia P.
Rural Hall, NC
For me, RedBull is kind of a gray area. I would drink Monster over it any day, but if there was no Monsters, I'd drink RedBull over any of the other competitors. I works great at keeping me awake, I just don't care much for the taste.
amy d.
I love Red Bull so much. It has been my go to energy drink for a long time. I love the flavor by itself, or mixing it with raspberry flavoring at a coffee shop. Definitely has enough caffeine to keep you going all day and then some!
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
Although I am sure these aren’t the best for you, if I’m hungover and tired for work I’ll get one of these bridge my shift. They taste really good and give me energy right away! Super cheap too for how little you need to get energized.
Dana G.
Shalimar , FL
As far as flavor, its ok, not bad on the palate. It DOES give energy and help get through those midterms I have. On the downside, it is WAY pricier than say Monster which tastes worse, but being almost half the price, sometimes wins.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Amazon