BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• Is anyone else mad because it doesn't give you wings?3 Answers
  • I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Allison H.
I don't like energy drinks that are carbonated and this is so sugary sweet that I can barely get more than a few sips down. It definite will perk you up if you need to little kick of energy but I'd rather have an ice coffee than a couple of sips of red bull.
Jessica P.
Arlington, WA
Though this may be a good product, energy wise. I just could not get past the horrible taste. I tried it years ago when it first came out and decided I didn't like the taste back the. I decided to try it again a few weeks ago and it was just a waste of money. I managed to get the whole thing down, and had a short burst of energy, but it did not last long....
Lexy K.
Middle Vlg, NY
If you like soda or any other carbonated drinks, then redbull might be for you, regardless of the claim of it giving you energy. However, if you don't drink carbonated sugary drinks or soda (like me), then don't bother wasting the calories or sugar high on this! Depends on your overall liking to packaged drinks
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
I love, love, love Red Bull. All of them taste delicious. The regular, sugar free, and zero are all so tasty. When I drink it, I often do feel energized and don't get a crash. Sometimes, I come down like a crash, but a few hours later, I am energized again.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Ok let’s be honest no energy drinks can actually be good for you! I have many friends and family who drink different ones! I honestly hate the smell and taste of this one! I have seen family members crash because of this one and others who can’t go a few hours without one!
Dev R.
Los Angeles, CA
To me, Redbull tastes too synthetic to crave. I'd rather stick to coffee.
If you're the kind who thinks mixing these with alcohol is a good idea, you've set your body up for disaster. It might seem fun at the time but look up the medical implications of it!
Bianca S.
If you want deliciousness, go with Viso. If you want to be seen doodling down the street like a cultural icon, carry a Red Bull. Tastes icky, like many e-drinks. Source of countless regrettable nights when mixed with vodka. Tiny little can, great big price.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
I really don't know how people chug this stuff, I use to like it in the beginning but I think being a bartender made me hate this energy drink. It has a weird sweetness to it, I really can't put my finger on it and it makes my stomach hurt. It's a no go for me.
Hally M.
Woodbury
Without Red Bull, I would probably be dead...... it gives me wings and makes me not pass out when I'm driving far places or working or idk anything. It's bae. My favorite is the zero. 😁
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
Hahaha! I don't drink Red Bull everyday, but I have tried it. It's alright taste like any other energy drink! My body is used to taking in energy drinks so I can't say I feel a difference. But hey, you like energy drinks then go forth and try this out!!! :)
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Ringgold , GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?

Walmart