BY RED BULL #7 in Energy Drinks

• I've heard that redbull contains bull semen does anyone k...9 Answers
  • Do you like these or monsters better which gives you the ...24 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelica B.
Not that great of a taste compared to drinks like Monster, but at least it's better than Rockstar. Way too expensive for the size of the can, however. You get twice as much of other brands for the same price as Red Bull, which I think is dumb.
Amanda H.
Love Red Bull more than I'd like to admit. I'm a mom of two, a full time student, and a full time worker. I don't like coffee so Red Bull is my go to. I mix with flavored syrup to make it 'soda' like and it's so good! I'm obsessed with them
Candy B.
Collinsville, MS
Red bull is by far the best energy drink I've ever have. I drink it daily. It has a great taste. I have tried drinking different kinds of energy drink and this is the only one i like...
Kaylee M.
Muskegon , MI
This is the only energy drink I will even touch. It is like soda...not too filling either which is what I like. It does give you that extra little push you need too to get you through some studying or a long road trip for us college students.
Denisse M.
Shafter, CA
My favorite energy drink. The taste is light and refreshing. I like how they have different size options. I feel like they work and give you energy. It lasts for a while but you feel good. I am definitely going to continue buying Red Bulls.
Annalisa F.
Southfield, MI
Red Bull has lifted my spirits on some of my worse days every. I wouldn't have survived my waitressing days without this. I never go on a road trip without it because it gives me the most needed energy I need. I don't like the sugar free kind.
Kennady M.
South English, IA
Red bull, in my opinion, is one of the best energy drinks there is. it keeps you awake and gives you a lot of energy. but, itis an energy drink and they aren't very good for you. it is also on the pricey side. i think it is worth it over all.
Trinity R.
Tacoma, WA
I will drink one if I have one in the house but it's not my typical go to energy drink. To me it almost tastes like bubble gum and I am not a huge fan of the flavor. It isn't horrible though! It's good for just trying to get some quick energy!
Abdel K.
Hyattsville, MD
Im not to keen on the the taste but besides that it does gives you that extra boost that your look for...I also think the should lower the price..Compared to NOS @ $299 which taste better and it comes in a bigger size plus gives you energy..
Topeka P.
I remember when I first tried it. I was really young so I had no business having one but eh you do weird stuff when you're younger. It does do the trick but you're likely to crash when it's over. But everyone experiences something different.
Beth G.
Castro Valley, CA
Do you like the regular Red Bull or sugar free better?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
What is your favorite energy drink BESIDES red bull? :)
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Red Bull or Monster?
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
How many is to many?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
Does anyone have a preference between the sugar free and the regular?